classic-rock-mag-readers@googlegroups.com

Re: mflow Cosbox Tue May 25 06:01:08 2010

I've tried this and either a) its useless or b) I'm not using it
properly.

Its seems to be for you to recommend tracks to your "followers" (which
always seems cultish to me) rather than listening to music as it only
lets you hear 30 seconds without paying for anything.

Spotify is far better and whilst I prefer a large chunk of vinyl in my
hand, or at least a CD, I do use spotify to listen to new stuff first,
especially by bands that CR say is worth a listen.  £10 is a fair
layout, but CR usually don's plug anything thats not been worth it.