classic-rock-mag-readers@googlegroups.com

Re: Secret santa Ray P Thu Feb 02 04:12:02 2012

Shinedown is the band formed by the guitarist from Silvertide ( a
superb band that only releases the 1 album sadly ). i agree that i
don't hear too much of a southern rock sound from them. but they are
an awesome band. unfortunately ther is a shedload of similar sounding
bands nowadays ( theory of a deadman / feeder / 3 days grace / 3 doors
down / seether etc etc ) - but I do feel that Silvertide have a little
more originality about them.