classic-rock-mag-readers@googlegroups.com

Re: Now listening to... 2012 XRWoody Tue Feb 07 07:01:26 2012

Was my birthday recently, I had a few albums:

Black Country Communion 2 - Not heard it all the way through yet but
it seems very good so far.
British Steel - Judas Priest - one album missing from my collection.
Single Cuts - Judas Priest; Suprising how many tracks on here that I
was not familiar with.

I also have the Foo's Wasting Light album comming and also
Nicklback's: All The Right Reasons.

hum hum hum. :)