cocos2d-iphone-discuss@googlegroups.com

[cocos2d-iphone] Using the camera cjung89 Mon Jun 15 01:03:12 2009

I am wondering what the proper way is to use the camera in order to
implement 2d scrolling.  I have tried two different methods, both of
which resulted in odd behavior.

I used

[self.camera setEyeX: Location.x eyeY: Location.y eyeZ: [Camera
getZEye]];

and

[self.camera setCenterX:Location.x centerY:Location.y centerZ:0];

both of which result in sprites appearing larger or smaller the
further they are from the center.

Am I going about this entirely wrong.  I simply want the camera to be
able to slide around on an orthogonal plane without doing anything
funky to the Z position, such as in geometry wars or super mario.
Thanks

Did you read the cocos2d documentation? http://tinyurl.com/b8cqm3
Please, read it before asking for help. Probably your answer is there.