communityengine@googlegroups.com

[CommunityEngine] NoMemoryError Edward Funger Wed Jun 30 12:00:54 2010

So I've been playing around with the CE plugin a bit and when I try to
override the user.rb model by cp it into my app/models directory I
receive a NoMemoryError. Here is an excerpt from my stack trace, it
just repeats these three calls in an infinite loop.

c:/Users/Teddy/railCode/careercup/vendor/plugins/community_engine/
plugins/acts_as_publishable/lib/acts_as_publishable.rb:55:in
`find_without_published_as'
c:/Users/Teddy/railCode/careercup/vendor/plugins/community_engine/
plugins/acts_as_publishable/lib/acts_as_publishable.rb:56:in
`find_without_published_as'
c:/Ruby187/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.3.4/lib/active_record/
base.rb:2143:in `with_scope'