communityengine@googlegroups.com

[CommunityEngine] connection to my app sethg Sun Apr 01 22:00:17 2012

I am having difficulty in 3.1.3 adding CE to my already made app.

I follow the direx but it does not seem to work.

https://sites.google.com/a/curbly.com/communityengine/customizing-ce-1/overriding-ce-models

please assist.

is there any way to upload an example somewhere say for example if you were
adding CE to an already established blog with a simple migration of rails
generate scaffold Blog title:string body:text

?

I can't seem to find any tutorials like this anywhere.

I don't understand this:

class User << ActiveRecord::Base

  def login
     "My name is Bruno"