coreaudio-api@lists.apple.com

Re: Archives Gregory Wieber Fri Nov 18 15:00:17 2011

It's definitely a problem – sometimes you need to be reminded of some
obscure thing that you know you saw on the lists a year or two back, and
getting the 'sorry, we're down' message is a real bummer.

Though, maybe the upside is that Stack Overflow will get some much needed
posts about Core Audio.