coreaudio-api@lists.apple.com

Re: Getting Started with Core Audio ??? Chris Adamson Mon Feb 13 10:00:15 2012

FWIW, a near-final "rough cut" of the book is available to members of Safari
Online Books.  We're going over copy-edits and layout with Pearson now, so
hard-copy is definitely coming in a couple months (yeah, I know, it's a crazy
slow process).

The book's sample code is available from my Dropbox:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12216224/coreaudiobook/learning-core-audio-xcode4-projects-jan-03-2012.zip
  Long-term, it will supposedly be hosted on from the book's home page:
www.informit.com/title/9780321636843

--Chris