coreaudio-api@lists.apple.com

Problem of validation for Logic Audio of a plug in herve.noury Sat Apr 07 10:00:55 2012

Hello,

I encounter this problem when I launch Logic Audio : one of my plugs is not
validated. I read this :
"VERIFYING DEFAULT SCOPE FORMATS:
Input Scope Bus Configuration:
 Default Bus Count:0

Output Scope Bus Configuration:
 Default Bus Count:1
    Default Format: AudioStreamBasicDescription:  2 ch,  44100 Hz, 'lpcm'
(0x00000029) 32-bit little-endian float, deinterleaved

* * PASS
VERIFYING REQUIRED PROPERTIES:
  VERIFYING PROPERTY: Sample Rate
    PASS
  VERIFYING PROPERTY: Stream Format
    PASS
  VERIFYING PROPERTY: Maximum Frames Per Slice
    PASS
  VERIFYING PROPERTY: Last Render Error
    PASS
  VERIFYING PROPERTY: Instrument Count
ERROR: GetPropertyInfo (Instrument Count) returning error for scope/element for
[Global/0], which should be valid.
    FAIL
"

Anyway, the plug works very well if I ignore this validation and sounds as it
must sound. It works fine with AULab and GarageBand also.

What is the problem belong you?

Thanks for your help...