courier-imap@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Courier-imap] Need Courier-imap rpm for RHEL 6.1 64 Bit Sam Varshavchik Fri Feb 03 18:11:42 2012

Jayanta Ghosh writes:

Dear List ,

I have tried to build the version 20120201  but getting the following
error:-

install: cannot stat `courier-imap.sysvinit': No such file or directory
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.w5Fleo (%install)

RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.w5Fleo (%install)

Today I gave reply to the respondent directly instead of going through the
list. I am sorry for that.

This should probably be fixed in the 20120202 build.

If you're still having problems, you can try fixing the spec file yourself, and send in the patch.