courier-imap@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Courier-imap] VIRTUAL HOST Paul Ronald Tue Apr 03 04:00:19 2012

Hello,

i use the init script that comes into the sources "courier-imap.sysvinit".

The problem, is that the script do not understand the variable TLS_CERTFILE
with two certs.

This is the part of code:

                if test -x $COURIERTLS
                then
                # First time we start this, generate a dummy SSL
certificate.

                        if test ! -f $TLS_CERTFILE
                        then
                                echo -n " generating-SSL-certificate..."
                                ${datarootdir}/mkimapdcert >/dev/null 2>&1
                        fi
                        /usr/lib/courier-imap/libexec/imapd-ssl.rc start
                        echo -n " imap-ssl"

Has anybody this  working? i would to see their configs, please.