coyotos-dev@coyotos.org

Re: [coyotos-dev] Error in include gc.h ? Jonathan S. Shapiro Thu Aug 31 02:58:03 2006

Fixed. If it doesn't show up by about 9:30EST it should appear by
10:30EST (I may have just missed the build cycle).

You are hitting these for two reasons:

1. The Fedora install puts a duplicate copy of gc.h in /usr/include, so
I don't encounter this error.

2. We're not working actively on the runtime stuff -- Swaroop is working
on getting type classes into the bootstrap compiler first. We decided
that we could save a lot of rework if we went ahead and did them.

My attention is primarily going into the kernel right now.

I'm looking forward to this changing, since as soon as type classes are
in I'm planning a big push on the runtime stuff.

shap