cpan-discuss@perl.org

Re: Where's Protocol-Modbus? Shawn H Corey Sat Feb 04 06:00:27 2012

On 12-02-04 06:30 AM, nimectos wrote:
On search.cpan.org I can find Protocol::Modbus and it looks like a typical
module.  I can download it, it's passed tests (including my matching Perl
version and platform), etc.  But using "cpan", it can't find it, unlike
many other modules I've retrieved via "cpan".  I looked in the CPAN FAQ
but it didn't mention this situation.  What's up?

What happens when you enter this?

perldoc -l Protocol::Modbus

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.