ddlutils-user@db.apache.org

Stored procedures, functions and views Ludovic Maitre Mon Oct 09 06:03:17 2006

Hi all,

I would like to know if/how ddlutils manage stored procedures, views and functions. Is there any documentation about this ? I've downloaded the source and look at the model package, but i didn't see any class which could correspond to the afore mentionned features of a database. If this doesn't exist but you have ideas on how the support for store procs, views and functions could be implemented i would be glad to hear about it.
Best regards,

--
Cordialement,
Ludo - http://www.ubik-products.com