derby-dev@db.apache.org

Re: 10.9 bug triage Mamta Satoor Thu Feb 23 19:00:39 2012

Hi Kathey,

Thanks for setting up this page. I have been working on SQL "Never
Triaged Bugs" list.

I am little confused though by the Assignee and Completed columns. Can
only one person triage any specific group of bugs? For instance, if I
put my name down for SQL, can someone else triage that list too? It
will be good to have more than one person working if the list of bugs
is long. Also, the list of bugs will change from day to day depending
on how many more jiras may have come in. Given that, what does
Completed column mean?

thanks,
Mamta