derby-dev@db.apache.org

Re: GSoC 2012 - To potential student applicants on the list Mohamed Nufail Wed Apr 04 10:01:32 2012

Hi Tiago,

Thank you for the clarification. The problem for me was the classes were
not having unit tests with 'Test' suffix. Methods in them were being tested
through other tests. So I guess unit tests need to be created for those
classes.

I will come up with a proposal according to the given guidelines, soon.

Thank You.
Nufail.

--

Mohamed Nufail