derby-user@db.apache.org

Re: corrupt database Mojo Nixon Fri Feb 03 00:08:43 2012

I am no derby expert, but I have done the following before, with good
results. Make a backup copy of all the database files, in case it doesn't
work. Then delete the files in the log directory and try to boot the
database. You might lose some transactions, but should be able to open the
database again.