dev-extensions@lists.mozilla.org

Re: Bootstrapped extension with JS XPCOM component Neil Mon Apr 02 16:01:39 2012

Matthew Gertner wrote:

I'm trying to get my bootstrapped extension to register an XPCOM component
implemented in JS. I guess I need to call the component manager explicitly in
my startup() function. Does anyone have an example of how this is done?
Components.manager.QueryInterface(Components.interfaces.nsIComponentRegistrar).registerFactory(classID, classDescription, contractID, factory);
Components.manager.QueryInterface(Components.interfaces.nsIComponentRegistrar).unregisterFactory(classID, factory);

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.