dev-extensions@lists.mozilla.org

how to get the browser window rectangle from an extension WayneS Wed Apr 04 12:02:11 2012

I am working on an extension, but I am new to javascript.  Is there
any way from within my extension to get the bounding rectangle of the
browser window?  I have been able to have my extension listen for
navigation events and tab selection events and get the currentURL and
contentTitle.  I have not been able to find anywhere in the
documentation how to get at the browser window rectangle.

Also, I know this may be too much to hope for - Is it possible to get
the HWND of the main browser window?  (The project I am working on is
Windows-only.)

Thanks.

Wayne