dev-extensions@lists.mozilla.org

Re: help! problems after window.open() bootstrap Wed Apr 04 19:00:49 2012

On Apr 4, 4:39 am, Neil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> bootstrap wrote:
>> I am curious what differences "chrome" should make.
>
> The difference is whether you want your content opened
> as a web page in a browser or not.
>
> However it's possible that the flag may be getting ignored
> in certain circumstances.

 By "a browser" I guess you mean a window that also
 contains an URL-address bar and other browser features.

 Have you tried my extension to see whether you can
 figure out why the crazy behavior?  See instructions
 and comments in the message 2 messages above.

 http://www.iceapps.com/meanings20120402.zip