dev@lists.horde.org

Re: [dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch master updated. 5d46697409298e3a520583b63170a517c8e32e53 Michael M Slusarz Tue Sep 22 13:01:30 2009

Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

commit 8771de77aeb56f74372962183ac89535882762fa
Author: Michael M Slusarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:   Thu Sep 17 15:58:46 2009 -0600

   Play around with some bordering in the dimp message list

   Comments welcome.

I like the old look a lot better. I think if there's a real call for some sort of bordering that it should just be horizontal lines, not vertical. Anything really grid-like doesn't look or feel good to me.

I didn't like them much when I first implemented them. But it is growing on me.

And we need something because the situations where the status icons bleed into the From column, or the Subject bleeds into the Arrival/Date column, are practically unreadable without some sort of column delimiter. Using ellipses is not a viable solution either (it was my first solution, but it is just about impossible to do dynamically cross-browser).

michael