dev@lists.horde.org

Re: [dev] Resetting sort order in IMP Jan Schneider Thu Nov 17 23:01:12 2011

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Quoting Jan Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Quoting Jan Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

IIRC there used to be some option to reset the sort criterion in IMP, i.e. to sort by arrival again. Has this gone? I didn't find anything in the changelog.

Right click on header bar in dynamic view. There should be a clear sort link in traditional view.

Yikes. :) Can we add this to the "Other" menu button?

I explicitly did not do this because that setting doesn't belong in there. *All* of our sorting options are currently contained in the header bar - locating a sorting option elsewhere is confusing and unintuitive.

Maybe it's just me, but I found the context menu on the sort header even less intuitive. Though I now remember that you even mentioned this place in the past. The "Other" entry might not be intuitive, but while searching for that link, this was the first place I looked, lacking any other options that would have made sense to me. Maybe we can put them in both places.

Maybe you want something like the vertical layout sort dropdown (which doesn't currently contain Clear Sort either).

Yes, that's fine too, and I was looking for something like that during the search. But I don't know where to put this in the horizontal view.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/