dev@struts.apache.org

Re: XWork test failures Musachy Barroso Fri Feb 27 09:00:56 2009

I am getting new errors(only fail from cmd line), not sure what is going on:

 testGetSnippetNoPadding(com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.location.LocationImplTest)
 testGetSnippet(com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.location.LocationImplTest)

testParserWithBadXML2(com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.DefaultValidatorFileParserTest)

musachy