dev@struts.apache.org

Re: Updated versions of servlet-filtes to allow excluding uris from being processed by Struts2 Andreas Joseph Krogh Fri Feb 27 15:00:24 2009

On Friday 27 February 2009 15:04:52 Musachy Barroso wrote:
> Hi Andreas, attaching the patch to a jira ticket is the way to go to
> make sure we don't forget about it.

Updated patch here:

After eyeballing the code some more I finally figured out how to use a property
configured in struts.xml or struts.properties. So no init-params in
servlet-filter-config necessary anymore.

Please consider it for the next release or at least give feedback on what you
don't like about it.

Anyway; Comments are welcome.

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Senior Software Developer / CEO