dev@struts.apache.org

Re: parameters in url venkatt Tue Sep 14 07:00:22 2010

Hi..
any sample code how to use

i tried with the following code ....not successful ...

struts.xml

                     {1}
                     {0}

in action
public class ContactController extends ActionSupport implements ModelDriven
{
@Action(("/{param1}/Contact/{param2}"))
    public HttpHeaders index() {
}

please help me what i am doing wrong.....

venkatt