dev@struts.apache.org

Re: Struts 2 Components Christian Grobmeier Fri Feb 03 11:15:34 2012

you mean the tags listed here?
http://struts.apache.org/2.3.1.2/docs/tag-reference.html

The are listing this btw too:
http://struts.apache.org/2.3.1.2/docs/dojo-div.html
which is pointing to the dojo plugin somehow

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de