dev@struts.apache.org

Re: Struts 2: Non Submittable button Umesh Awasthi Mon Feb 27 20:01:03 2012

It work as a submit button and will associate the form with your button.If
you want to use simple button, i suggest you to go with
<input type=button/>

As a side note the best place to ask  such question is user mailing list <*
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
With Regards
Umesh Awasthi