developers@lists.slimdevices.com

Re: [Developers] How do I send TCP IP Messages via a Plugin? Aesculus Mon Feb 16 02:02:55 2009

Thanks to BPA and a few others I have created this plugin which uses the
TCP/IP sockets to send commands to an amplifier.

http://code.google.com/p/denonavpcontrol/

I am afraid I could not figure out the passthrough feature but through
trial and error I got something to work. It just does not seem to make
sense to me looking at the Async.pm plugin.  No worries at this point.

The plugin uses asynchronous communications and in one instance it
picks up a return message and sends it back to the main plugin for
further processing.

--
Aesculus

Chris