developers@lists.slimdevices.com

Re: [Developers] Migration from subversion to git Phil Meyer Sat Apr 14 02:00:39 2012

I have my own repository that I hold my plugin code in, and check this out into
the server/plugins folder.  Not sure I'll be able to do that any more either.

The switch from SVN to GIT is a big unexpected suprise.  When SC/SBS/LMS
development was at its high point a few years back with multiple branches, SVN
seemed to be coping well.  There's not been much activity recently, but GIT is
needed to make things easier?

Not to worry, I'm still running SBS 7.5.6, and don't need to check out LMS
often (only when checking my plugins for compatibility with latest LMS code).