dfcgroup@googlegroups.com

Re: [DFC - Delhi Fotographers Club] Please revert - Lens Repair in NCR rajlaxmi dash Tue Mar 02 21:00:25 2010

Hello Akshay!!
You can probably show it in Pritam Studios in Chandink chowk, it's a
good camera repair shop, m not sure whether they can fix your
problem....
This is their number, better give them a call and get it confirmed
whether they can fix it or not before visiting!!----- 011-
23259591‎...

--
raj laxmi