dfcgroup@googlegroups.com

Re: [DFC - Delhi Fotographers Club] FCUK ZARA TOMY HILL CK OLD NAVY WILLS ETC ETC ETC anuradha sarup Sun Apr 18 04:00:36 2010

Is this really appropriate for dfc? any photography equipment/gear on sale
here? Any photography assignment possibility?

--
Take home your holiday!! http://www.101moments.com
Blog: www.india101moments.blogspot.com