discuss@lists.slimdevices.com

Re: [slim] iPeng roadmap poll Phil Meyer Thu Jan 27 17:01:28 2011

>One enhancement I'd like to see is making it possible to see small
>thumbnails of the ablum artwork when looking at the tracks in a
>playlist.  This would be useful when examining a playlist of shuffled
>tracks.  If not artwork, perhaps the album title/artist could be
>included in the track listing.
I'd like that too.  Maybe then touch song artwork could play song (or if
configured, play album starting at this song), and touch song title to bring up
Song Info (i.e. shortcut to long-touch for More action) [or the other way
round].