discuss@lists.slimdevices.com

[slim] ITunes and debian music server MrRalph Sun Feb 19 09:00:43 2012

I'm using ITunes on Windows, local collection database, music files are
on a Debian music server. Also on Debian is  LMS7.71. As a player I use
a SB Touch. I have not yet figured out a way to use the ITunes plugin so
I can manage my collection and playlists with ITunes, and use it on my
Squeezebox players as such.

Is it doable? Should I place my ITunes collection database on my Debia
server in order to achieve this? Any help on configuring is much
appreciated,

Ralph

--
MrRalph

Meridian 506.24, Squeezebox Touch, Technics SL-1210 M5G KAB +
Phonoclone, DIY amplifiers, Linkwitz Orions+ incl Thors, Sennheiser
HD650 + PPAv2 headphone amp