discuss@lists.slimdevices.com

Re: [slim] Main diffs between pre-Logitech and post-Logitech hardware? pski Thu Feb 23 16:01:05 2012

OK

I started after lt.

I had done across the house wiring since 1987 with line level. This is
way better.

I think since pl players still work (aside from hardware issues)the
value might have been good.

I first bought a duet and then a receiver and then a SB3 <hallowed be>
and then a boom <best kitchen stereo ever; just add velodyne va 807.>

As I understand there are two earlier players and that wifi was an
option for some time.

Reminisce.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless