discuss@lists.slimdevices.com

[slim] [FS/T] Trade SB3 for Radio, or ? plympton Mon Apr 02 16:00:24 2012

I have 2 spare Squeezebox 3 / Classic's, and can't quite figure out a
use for them (have 3 others + boom, no more rooms in house :-))
They're in great condition (White & Black), have remote & power supply,
no box.

Would anyone be interested in trading one for a Radio or Boom or
AppleTV or...?

I also have a pink Pogoplug + USB dock that I was playing with as a
server, but decided to just keep SBS on my HTPC in the end.

Thanks!
-Dan

--
plympton