discuss@lists.slimdevices.com

Re: [slim] Planned outage - Wed April 4th routehero Thu Apr 05 00:00:43 2012

JJZolx wrote:
> I haven't received an email notification since the changeover. The last
> one I received was yesterday 4/3.

I'll need your help to narrow that down a bit.  Can you subscribe to
this thread:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?94478-Test-Subscribe

At least on my end, the third drop-down menu on subscribe is instant
notification via email.  I am able to subscribe to this thread on my
other account and reply on this one and see good results.

This will let us know if it is either your specific user, or your old
subscriptions from prior to the upgrade.