dishmod@yahoogroups.com

[dishmod] Re: New member with some novice questions. vip622 Tue Mar 09 22:00:30 2010

1) we have bouncing mails from your account - please do clean up

"We're sorry, but the user account you are trying to reach has exceeded its
size limit.  As a result, we were unable to deliver this message to the
intended recipient "walk_the_walk2" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >.  Please try sending
this message again at a later time."