dishmod@yahoogroups.com

Re: [dishmod] Re: DIsh pvr 501 ehelmrich Wed Dec 01 10:00:52 2010

I once created a series of receiver ID's of all 1's, all 2's and all 3's
and married a hard disk to the receiver for each ID.  When I examined
the 2 sectors though, I did not see the receiver ID listed anywhere in
those sectors.  Are you sure it is listed in plain sight, or is the ID
hashed somehow and stored that way?
- Ed