dishmod@yahoogroups.com

[dishmod] Re: 508 obsolete swap (512 install help) plfung Fri Sep 02 08:00:08 2011

Thank you all for the info.

I own the 508 and when I called Dish they said the 512 would also be owned and
not a lease.

I have a Dish500 on the roof and I believe there are two or three coax
connectors on the LNB.   I have not looked recently and do not know for
certain.  Hopefully, they will include the appropriate signal splitter when
they send the new receiver, otherwise can I just run RJ-6 from one of the other
connectors to the receiver?

Thanks again, you have alll been extremely helpful.

Preston