django-developers@googlegroups.com

Re: Design decision on ticket #13223 Juan Pablo Martínez Wed Feb 22 06:02:00 2012

That's it. I only identify this 2 behaviour.
Now, the question is: when and where put this decision the user?
A like ligthbox before copy on click button "clone"?, or in the new
page displaying the cloned object?
I don't know :)

Regards,

--