django-developers@googlegroups.com

Re: auth.user refactor: the profile aproach Donald Stufft Thu Apr 05 23:00:13 2012

Nothing about this proposal prevents this.

And in that case, no those 2 apps would not be able to be used together. But
this is hardly the first
time that 2 apps cannot be used together. because of choices made like that on
the app owner.