dovecot@dovecot.org

Re: [Dovecot] lmtp-postlogin ? Timo Sirainen Tue Jan 17 20:00:06 2012

On 30.12.2011, at 11.00, Jan-Frode Myklebust wrote:

> We have last-login tracking for imap and pop, and I intend to use this
> for deciding which users to backup daily. But, it would also be nice to
> backup users who has only received messages, but not logged in lately..
> So is it possible to implement "last-login" tracking for lmtp ?

LMTP supports authentication, but Dovecot doesn't support it. And you most
likely didn't mean that anyway. So, when would it be executed? When client
connects? After each RCPT TO? After DATA?

Maybe create a new plugin for this using notify plugin.