efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Efw-user] Port range for traffic shaping ? Lee Marzke Mon May 11 02:01:23 2009

I've been told this is a feature scheduled in Endian 2.3

Also traffic shaping isn't working for me in community 2.2RC3, and VOIP QoS
is completely broken,  also I've heard is planned to be fixed in 2.3

Lee

Chris wrote:
Hi,

It is not possible to give a range of port (for ex 12000:12100) in the traffic shaping service definition.

Is this a bug ? A feature to develop ? (a must have feature !!)

Or is the syntax Portstart:Portend bad ?

"Between subtle shading and the absence of light lies the nuance of
iqlusion..."  - Kryptos

Lee Marzke,  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://marzke.net/lee/
IT Consultant, VMware, VCenter, SAN storage, infrastructure, SW CM
+1 800-393-5217  office         +1 484-348-2230               fax
+1 610-564-4932  cell           sip://[EMAIL PROTECTED]    VOIP