efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net

[Efw-user] Fixed Lease Hostnames? AJ Weber Fri Oct 01 08:00:31 2010

Besides manually editing the dhcpd.conf file (which I will do as a last-result,
because that means I would have to avoid the GUI forever), is there a way to
assign the "hostname" to a fixed dhcp lease/host?

Seems pretty obvious and I'm surprised I don't see instructions in the
documentation about how to do that.

Thanks in advance,
AJ