efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Efw-user] Upgrade error AJ Weber Thu Nov 04 09:00:41 2010

That's brand new (the bug entry).  I'll try it in a bit.

-AJ

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Derek Sims
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 9:55 AM
  Subject: Re: [Efw-user] Upgrade error

  Has anybody tried the work around proposed in

  http://bugs.endian.com/view.php?id=3246

  DS

  On 04/11/2010 12:49, AJ Weber wrote:
    Sorry, I don't understand where you entered your "UPGRADED" variable.  Did
you set that in the shell before re-running the script, or did you insert that
into the script-file, or did you put that on the command line?

    Thanks for sharing!

    -AJ