efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Efw-user] Facebook Outgoing firewall shutoff Tom Maravilla Sun Feb 12 18:00:45 2012

Very interesting, how would I go about doing that?

I am looking in proxy/http/access policy, but am not sure how I would
disable the facebook app from using http port 80 or https port 443 for a
particular mac address.

Here is a screen shot of my attempt to do this:

http://slingsite.com/download/proxy.jpg

Is this the right approach?