efw-user@lists.sourceforge.net

[Efw-user] Postfix upgrade or throttling? sam.o Mon Mar 12 01:00:15 2012

Hi all,

Been trying to work out how to throttle outgoing relayed emails to smart
host for weeks.

Most options I've tried don't work as they require postfix 2.5+ but EFW
(even latest version) is using postfix 2.3.3

Anyone have any idea how I can stagger / throttle emails out to our SMTP
smart host or how I can upgrade postfix on my box?

Thanks in advance,
Sam.