emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Emc-users] Brass finish question? gene heskett Wed Feb 22 14:00:21 2012

On Wednesday, February 22, 2012 04:22:08 PM Greg Bernard did opine:

> There are numerous solutions that work, the most common being liver of
> sulfur (I don't remember what the modern name is). The easiest would be
> the stuff by Birchwood-Casey which should be available at any good
> gunsmith shop.

That, or the G96 clone, is what I'll go shopping for tonight.

Thanks.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
lawsuit, n.:
        A machine which you go into as a pig and come out as a sausage.
                -- Ambrose Bierce