emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Re: [Emc-users] RELEASED: LinuxCNC 2.5.0 Viesturs Lācis Tue Apr 03 05:01:32 2012

2012/4/2 John Prentice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>>> I am having trouble following the process in the link with Lucid. On the
>>> Reload step I get: the screen at
>>>
>>> www.castlewoodconsultants.com/Misc/Upgrade2-5Trouble.jpg
>>
>> Be sure you have typed the line exactly like
>>
>> deb http://linuxcnc.org/ lucid base linuxcnc2.5
>>
>> I think you maybe don't have the spaces in the right spots?
>
> Indeed - exactly the trouble. Thanks

I was trying to come up with a joke, related to LinuxCNC not willing
to work on Your PC, because some Mach-related things are already there
(at least icons on desktop say so), but You managed to solve the
problem faster, so I will try some other time :))

Viesturs