engine-users@lists.rails-engines.org

Re: [Engine-Users] Filters order in Controllers Antonio Tapiador del Dujo Fri Aug 29 04:00:59 2008

El Thursday 28 August 2008 14:13:04 James Adam escribió:
> The order of filters will be determined by the order that the
> controller files are loaded, and this is currently plugins first, then
> application. So filters defined in the application will be invoked
> after those defined in plugins, by default.

Uhmm, that doesn't explain the behaviour of my app.
:-?

What happens if a filter is defined in the plugin and redefined in the
application?

> To get around this, I believe you can call
> append_before_filter/prepend_before_filter to explicitly control where
> your filters are inserted into the filter chain.

Do you know how can I see the contents of the filter chain?

Thank you.